4WE-06 Series-Solenoid Operated Directional Valves
Product Name : 4WE-06 Series-Solenoid Operated Directional Valves
Additional files : 4WE.pdf
- Direct operated, solenoid actuated directional spool valve high performance version.
- Porting pattem to DIN 24 340 form A, ISO 4401 and CETOP-RP 121 H
- Wet pin AC or DC solenoids with removable coil.
- Solenoid coil can be rotated through 90°
- Coils can be replaced without releasing any fluid.
- Choice of either central or individual electrical connections.
- Optional hand emergency.
HOW TO ORDER
|10: WITH LAMP CENTRAL CONNECTION
20: PLUG-IN CONNECTION
G12 :12V DC G24 :24V DC W110 :110/50/60Hz W220 :220/50/60Hz
|E HIGH POWER SOLENOID = E
WET PIN (OIL IMMERSED) WITH REMOVABLE COIL
|NO CODE : SPRING RETURN
O : WITHOUT SPRING RETURN
OF : WITHOUT SPRING RETURN BUT WITH DETENT
|SYMBOL E.G. B, C, D, E, E, EA, EB ETC, FOR DESIGNS POSSIBLE AS (C-C7-03)|
|SIZE 6 = 02|
|3 SERVICE PORTS = 3
4 SERVICE PORTS = 4
- Type WE directional control valves are solenoid operated spool valves. They control the start, stop and direction of flow.
- Essentially the directional control valves consist of housing(1), one or two solenoids(2), the control spool(3), and one or two return spring(4).
- In the de-energised condition the control spool(3) is the held neutral or initial position by means of return spring(4)(except for impulse spool). The control spool (3) is operated by wet pin solenoids(2).
- To guarantee satisfactory operation care should be taken to ensure that the solenoid pressure chamber is filled with oil.
- The force of the solenoid(2) acts via the plunger (5) on the control spool(3) and pushes this from its neutral position to the required end position. This gives free flow from P to A and B to T or P to B and A to T.
- When solenoid(2) is de-energised, the control spool (3) is returned to its neutral position by means of return springs(4).
- An optional hand emergercy (6), allow movement of the control spool(3) without energizing the solenoid.
- Type 4WE 6../OF…(impulse spool, only for symbol A,C and D)
This design incorporate directional control valves with 2 switching positions, 2 solenoids and a detent. Both switching positions are thus fixed altemately and there is no need to continually energise the solenoid.